DAY THREE ONWARD
- Every morning after using the toilet, weigh yourself without clothes on. Keep a daily record of your weight.
- 10 drops of HCG under the tongue three times per day. Do not eat or drink anything within 10 minutes of taking the drops. (hold liquid under tongue for at least 15 seconds to allow absorption, swallow any residual liquid).
- Drink ½ gallon to one gallon of water per day.
- Measure once a week at the bust line, the navel line and hips. Also take measurements at mid calf, mid thigh, and mid upper arm. Record your weekly findings. Before and after photos can be quite dramatic to see of yourself so I highly recommend this.
Drink as much of any of these teas as you want during the day:
Green tea, Yerba Mate, Wu Long or Chamomile teas, Coffee is okay in limited quantities. You may also eat one of your fruits for breakfast if you choose to. You may eat one of your allowed fruits for breakfast if you absolutely need to eat in the morning.
LUNCH and DINNER
Eat any and only of the following meat (3.5 oz portion) 93% or higher lean beef, lean turkey or veal, skinless chicken breast, Chilean sea bass, flounder, sole, tilapia, lobster, crab or halibut. Shrimp and scallops are fine, too. No other meats. It must be grilled and remove as much fat as possible. You may also use canned chicken. Season your food with half of lemon, white or black pepper, sea salt, garlic, basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram or any other herb.
One salad made of any or all of the following: spinach, chard, beet greens and lettuce of any kind, tomatoes, celery, fennel, any onion, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, broccoli and cabbage. No other vegetables. These can be raw, steamed, grilled without oil, or gently boiled. Use Walden Farms
calorie free dressing, red wine vinegar or lemon juice as a dressing. Chicken broth is also a great thing to use for steaming or stir frying your vegetables. Salsa (no sugar added) is also allowed.
ABSOLUTELY NO OIL, BUTTER or other DRESSINGS OF ANY KIND.
You can have two servings of any of the following fruits each day: medium apple, medium orange, small grapefruit or 10 medium sized strawberries. DO’S AND DON’TS
- Take a good multivitamin every day! (prenatal vitamins are great!)
- Do not skip meals
- Exercise is not necessary for the protocol to work, but a daily 30 minute brisk walk will add to your success.
- If it is not on the diet, don’t eat it, chew it or drink it.
- Keep a daily log of what you eat and drink, count the calories and be sure to stay at or under 500 calories. http://www.calorieking.com is a great way to double check calorie counts in what you eat/drink.
YOU AREN’T LOSING WEIGHT OR YOU ARE CONSTIPATED
- Mild hunger will vary from time to time and from person to person and will usually only last a few days. Most have no problem at all.
- The HCG promotes the mobilization of fat into the body as fuel which keeps your blood sugar stable throughout the day.
- If you find yourself getting hungry at the same time each day, eat one of your fruits 30 minutes before that time.
- Sipping on warm broth or having celery sticks, cucumber slices and/or tomato slices handy also helps when feeling hungry.
- Do your HCG drops as normal, drink your ½ gallon to one gallon of water and eat 6 apples throughout the day. No other food.
- You may also use Super Dieter’s or “Smooth Move” tea for constipation. (usually found in stores where the laxatives are located)
You should be on the program a minimum of 21 days in order to reset the hypothalamus and no longer than 42 days. If you have more weight to lose after being on the program for 42 days, take 6 weeks off from the protocol working your way back up to your BMR (basal metabolic rate) calorie level but avoid refined sugars and starches. After 6 weeks you can restart the protocol for another 3 or 6 weeks.